1-16 0z bag of lo mien noodles
1/2 stick of butter
2 tablespoon of finely minced garlic
3 tablespoon of oyster sauce
2 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of sugar
2 tablespoon of chopped green onions
1. Boil the lo mein noodles in water until it's about 80% done. I like my noodles with a firm bite, so it's important to NOT overcook the noodles
2. Drain and set aside.
3. Melt 1/2 stick of butter on medium heat and add the minced garlic. Let the garlic infused in the butter and become fragrance.
4. Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sugar to the garlic butter.
5. Toss in the lo mein noodles and coat the noodles with the sauce. Add the garlic powder to the noodles.
6. Just when the noodles are about done add the chopped green onions.
7. Serve with your choice of protein and top with rated Parmesan cheese.